Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Arizona Week 3 - In Their Eyes

Hello Again,

Things are getting very exciting here. The work moves faster everyday and numbers increase weekly. We now have over 20 people that are actively investigating the church and we teach them regularly. I came to a realization the other day while sitting in a family's living room. I looked around at all their faces as I taught them the truth of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan our Heavenly Father has for us. I saw in their eyes how much they need this and the hunger they have for it. They can see that my companion and I were sent to them to show them the truth. They don't fully understand how or why, but they know that we are in their home to share with them things that will change their lives drastically. We truly represent Christ by doing exactly what He would do. We visit so many people and see the immense pain they've had in life. It tears at the heart when they don't realize the joy of the message we bring. We know how much this can help them and how much healing power it has but yet they must choose for themselves.

Consequently, the joy of witnessing families and individuals, who are so far gone and in such pain, accept these truths and experience the blessings and the healing power is indescribable. I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

I hope that some of you were able to attend the broadcast last night to listen to our prophet and his apostles give us direction and counsel. The time has come for everyone to share the Gospel and to testify boldly. Pray for opportunities to participate in this great work. Trust in the Lord to assist you when you speak. Take faith and fear not. He will bless you in your efforts and will place power in your words. Take heed to the council of our leaders and open your mouths to share what you know to be true. The Lord is hastening the work and is desirous that all should take part in the building of His Kingdom.

I ran out of time but I love you all and I look forward to speaking to you again.

Elder Kirk



Elder Moschetti and I (MTC Companion)
(left to right) Elder Russell, Elder Park, Me, Elder Moschetti (MTC District Elders at Provo Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment