Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Arizona Week 93 - Slow Week

Hello everyone,

I've probably had too many emails about slow weeks, but they are bound to happen from time to time I suppose.

This week we helped with a nonprofit thrift store moving to a new location. It was actually a good deal of fun. We were working with two older guys that have obviously been best friends for quite a while. They were an absolute hoot! It was fun to watch them mess with each other. We had a good time.

On Sunday a member that has been fellowshipping Laurie,  came to us and said that she called the night before and said that she was coming to church. Recall that Laurie is the one with the really strong catholic background who is terrified of how her family will react to her activities with the LDS church. She ended up not making it to church but the fact that she had made the decision to do so is a huge step for her. Even though she wasn't there, we are both very excited about the progress she is making.

Tomorrow will be our interviews and inspections, so we'll be getting our car cleaned up today in preparation. 

Not much else to talk about that I can remember. We have quite a bit set for this week though, so we are hoping to have some good lessons.

Have a great week.


Elder Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment