Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Arizona Week 66 - Back to Work

Hey everyone,

I got transferred into Mesa again. In another super tiny ward. The people seem great. We got a lot of work done last night. It was great. 

We contacted a referral that we had gotten. The man is not a member but was almost baptized a number of years ago. His girlfriend grew up in the church. They had a lot of questions that we were able to answer for them. They had some concerns that we were able to resolve, and they are planning to come to church this week. We're going to help them get married so that he can get baptized. Things are going well.

I miss a lot of the people in the last ward I served in. Especially Brandon and Ainsley L. They are awesome people, and I love them. I'm excited about this new area. My new companion seems like a great guy.

I should have a few experiences to share next week.

Elder Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment