Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Paradise Valley Zone

Devin with the Paradise Valley Zone



This zone serves central Scottsdale – From L to R and Front to Back – Sister Crowell, Sister Schneider, Sister Sweeney, President Sweeney, Elder Davis, Elder Kirk, Elder Hemi; 2nd Row – Elder Stockdale, Elder Sessions, Elder Soto, Elder Van Meetern; Elder Ostlie, Elder Russell, Elder Broomhead, Elder McNabb, Elder Swanson, Elder Wood, Elder Quiner, Elder Lomu, Elder Beers, Elder Vete, Elder Morden

No comments:

Post a Comment