Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Arizona Week 39 - Aloha

Hey everyone,

It's been a good week. Some neat things have happened. I got to conduct two baptismal interviews this week for some little girls that were being taught by elders in Whiteriver. The girls were 12 and 9, and they were just so cute. They were a little nervous, but they did great, and I'm happy that I was able to help them take the next step toward baptism. 

We got to do go to the Snowflake temple this week also and that was a good day. We went to get lunch afterward with the whole zone. BIG PARTY...haha.

My companion and I were driving near where we live and saw a sign for a sale. It looked like a nice sign so we figured it would be a nice sale. Our thought was that we would meet some people and see if they would be willing to listen to us preach =P but when we got there and saw the stuff, our plan went out the window. They were liquidating everything in the house and it was like dirt cheap. We went to the closet and found some new shirts that are totally awesome! The title of this post will give you hint about that. We also got a dart board for $1 but all the darts broke within 2 days...they were old. 


Then this morning, I opened a package from my mother with some neat stuff in it. But the thing in the box that I want to focus on is a box of hostess cupcakes with a candle taped to the front for my birthday. So what am I going to do with it? Yeah, I'm going to light the candle while it's on the box; can you blame me?



It's been a good week and things are going very well. We have a lot of things to keep us busy and we're getting even more happening in the area. 

This week’s letter is short because I don't have a lot of time, but I love you all and pray for you. Have a good week.

Elder Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment