Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Arizona Week 70 - Phoenix Temple and Kicking Pigeons

Hey Everyone,

This week has been really good. We were able to go to the Phoenix Temple Open House with a Lutheran Pastor from New York. My companion, Elder G, used to teach his mother, so he came down, and we all went to the temple. It is a very beautiful temple. They all enjoyed it a lot, and we did too. The pastor knows a great deal about the church and will likely join after he retires. We're going many more times with other people that we are teaching.

I hope that some of you were able to see Meet the Mormons. A couple that we are teaching went to see it, and they LOVED it! They really touches them that missionaries will leave their home to go teach and help other people like them. They are so grateful that we found them.

So, there are a ton of pigeons in our area. We set a goal, as a companionship, to kick a pigeon. Well, this week I met my goal. It was glorious.

This morning, we went to hike Camelback Mountain. It was a ton of fun. We ran down it (which was a little sketchy but it's OK). We're going again next week so that'll be a lot of fun.
























I can't remember anything else right now. Hope you all have a great week.

Elder Kirk




No comments:

Post a Comment