Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Arizona Week 72 - Kirk and Jacobson

Hey Everyone,

This week was transfers. I have been transferred again and am now in East Phoenix. My new companion is Elder Jacobson. You may recognize that name from a couple months ago. He was the Elder that I got along with really well. Yes, we're companions now. It's pretty much the best thing in the world! We're super excited to be able to work together, and we know we are going to have some really good success.

I was sad to leave the ward I was serving in, but I know I will be back to visit soon. There are a couple of people that I taught who have committed to get baptized. These two should be baptized on November 8th so that will be very exciting.

We get to go to the temple on Friday. It's a new mission tradition that we are starting: to go to the temple on Halloween night. What better way to celebrate the dead than to save their souls through temple ordinances?

The new area seems like it will be pretty good. We live with four other elders in a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment. They are a fun bunch. I think that things will go very well here. I don't have any stories yet but with a companionship like this, we'll have some good stories to tell by next week.

I hope you all have a great Halloween.


Elder Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment