Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Arizona Week 96 - Exotic Birds

Hey everyone,

This week went really well. We have been doing a lot of service for people.

I would have never thought that I would have been cleaning out cages of exotic birds in a small ranching town like St. Johns. But that's what we did. 

It's been pretty fun meeting everyone and having them kind-of poke fun at how close I am to the end of my mission.

This is going to be a great place to finish though. The people here love the missionaries and the ward has had quite a few missionaries finish their missions here.

 This week, we will be branding cattle for our bishop. That will be fun.

Then later this month or next, we will be helping one of the councilors in the mission presidency with branding his cattle. 

There are a lot of people preparing for baptism. We should have about 5 this month and next. I'm having a great time, and my companion is early enough in his mission that he keeps me pretty focused, and we work hard. 

Here are some pictures from our week.

























I ran out of time or I would write more.

Love you all,


Elder Kirk


No comments:

Post a Comment