Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Arizona Week 60 - 3 of 6

Hey Everyone,

Sad news for me this week: I was transferred out of Cibecue. What a blessing it was to serve there. I loved it, and I loved the people so much. I loved how much we were able to do for them. They have really good missionaries that will be there and working in the branch. There are others in another area that need me now.

I am back in Paradise Valley on a bicycle and it is hot. If you've been taking notes at home then you will remember that this is where I started. I now serve the Greenway Ward. So of the 6 wards in the stake, I have now served in 3 of them.

The ward needs a lot of work to be done. They did not do well with their last missionaries, so we are here to do a little repair work.

It's neat to be back where I started and to see all of the places I used to go. 

I don't have any good or crazy stories yet but I will soon. I also don't have much time left so today's letter will be short.

But I'll attach some pictures.

 


This is a Trading Post that is in the area. You can't tell but there is a giant pit with random items in it behind that stone wall; and the "porch" is a pallet on logs if I remember right.











This is an example of a home in Cibecue.



Love you all

Elder Kirk

1 comment:

  1. Remember Gloria Quay? She lives in Cibeque. I wonder if Elder Kirk met her?

    ReplyDelete