Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Arizona Week 62 - Not Much Change

Hello,

I still don't have much to say this week. Not much is happening yet. We've been working closely with our ward mission leader to try and jump-start the ward's missionary work. We've been setting some plans of what we want to do, and we're hoping that something will work.

We've been meeting a lot of the ward members throughout this week. There are a lot of really great families.

This past week we went to a stake dodge-ball activity. Some of the people were getting a little too serious about it. One of the elders accidentally hit a guy on the other team in face with the ball and sent his glasses flying. Well of course that was unfortunate, and I have experienced things like that before. Well, the guy who had been hit was really upset by this and was aiming for this poor elder for the rest of the game. It was a little pathetic. 

We had a couple storms here that were really pretty. I love the lightning in Arizona. Whenever it comes, there is always a lot of it. It's nice when a storm rolls in and cools things down a bit.

Well that was my week. Hope you all have a good one. Take care.

Elder Kirk

















No comments:

Post a Comment