Elder Devin Kirk

Elder Devin Kirk
I am blessed to be the messenger that is permitted to bring this joyful message to those who are in great need. I have authorization from our Savior, Jesus Christ, to represent Him in this part of the world. I am given the ability to work miracles in the lives of the people. I am guided by His Spirit in all that I do and say. I am given power to testify boldly to all who will listen that Jesus is the Christ and that He has restored His Gospel in these days and that all can be forgiven and receive the blessings of living this Gospel. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have to be called to this position and be blessed with this assignment.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Arizona Week 85 - Bishop

Hey everyone,

I don't have much to say this week. It's been a good week though. A lot of people came to church. 

Earlier this week we had a conversation with our Bishop and he complimented us on being mature enough to teach the families that we are teaching. He said that we were a good a companionship for these people and that we are good for them. He said that there have been several missionaries that have come through the ward that haven’t been as capable. It was nice to receive a compliment like that from him. We don't get much positive attention because we share a ward with another set of missionaries. At least the Bishop knows that we are trying to do a good job.

Well, I'm back into the tech scene of the mission. I'm working on the mission's Facebook page with another missionary (he is in the mountains). It's fun to be able to be involved in all these things. We're trying to come up with some neat ideas for the page so keep looking to see if we put anything new up.

That's all I have this week. Take care!


Elder Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment